Sunday, October 19, 2008

Heyoo

This is in the mission home at zone leaders council. That's elder mcgee on the right and his former companion on the left. Last transfer they had jumpsuits made and were wearing them when president came to their house for interviews. They are some pretty funny dudes. haha
Happy B-Day to me. Our celebration was pretty lame but memoral. I blew out candles a smashed cupcake that brittany sent me.
I was trying to show my unexpressable joy upon recieving so mush love and goodness. American food is a coveted thing amongst the forieng missionaries so i was everyone's best friend for a while there.
That is balot my friends. I made a failing attempt at swallowing that half developed duck egg. E. McGee loves balot. The taiste in reality is not that bad, but just looking at the thing makes me puke a little bit.
These are the kids and neighboors of one of our investigators, sister shirley. Cute little pinoys if i do say myself.

No comments: