Monday, October 13, 2008

Goodbye Camalaniugan

This is the baptismal service the saturday before i got transfered. The two wee-boppers are just 8 year old member's kids. The picture below is of Brother Gonzaga. (He is the former gambling lord who has diabetes and we gave a bap date to on our first appt.)
Laquindanum Family. I got word that they have been interviewed and are going to be baptized this saturday the 18th. We worked with that family for a very long time. Almost my whole three transfers there. Too bad I wont be there for their big day.

Urubio family. If you can get past the fact sister is breastfeeding in the picture you will notice she looks to have been shedding some tears. That was tender good bye. Im in love with her kids. They got baptized the saturday after i left.
E. Liwanag and I posing before I headed out of Cagayan and onto Ilokos Norte.

No comments: